- I was a guest on the One Bad Mother podcast on 14th February 2014. You can listen to it here:
- I was interviewed by Graham Torrington on BBC-WM on 6th March 2013 about giving up social media for Lent. You can listen to the interview here.
- Until the feature stopped, I was a regular contributor to BBC Wiltshire’s People’s Panel on their Drive Time show.
- I have appeared on LBC Radio several times, speaking about issues affecting single parents.
- I have also appeared on BBC London several times to comment on parenting and single parent issues.
- From late 2014 to mid 2015 I had a short feature on Wave 105’s Sunday evening show entitled “5 Things You Need to Know This Week.”.
- I was on BBC Radio 4’s Today Program in September 2015 speaking to John Humphrys about reactions to Jeremy Corbyn becoming Labour leader.
- I was on LBC’s breakfast show in November 2016 giving my response to the Autumn Statement.
- I am a regular contributor to BBC Wiltshire’s Don’t Get Me Started with Graham Seaman.
- I was featured in the Trussell Trust campaign video for becoming a Trussell Trust Friend.
- I was on ITV’s This Morning in October 2014 speaking about my nervous breakdown.
- I appeared on Russia Today in January 2015 speaking about fuel poverty.
- I was on ITV’s Good Morning Britain in October 2015 speaking about cuts to tax credits.
- I was on ITV’s Good Morning Britain in February 2017 speaking about customer service.