This policy was last updated on 04 November 2018.
Changes may be made to this policy so we encourage you to come back and read it periodically.
This policy governs the website singlemotherahoy.com and informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our services and the choices you have regarding that data.
This policy covers only information collected through this site and via direct communications between you and Single Mother Ahoy. It does not cover any information collected at any other site or communication method.
While using this site you may be asked to provide certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal data may include but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
Automatic data collection & cookies
How your information is used
Information collected from you may be used to:
- Provide products and services; process payments and/or refunds
- Communicate with you
- Send you emails about new products or features, or other news about Single Mother Ahoy or topics relevant to products or services you have purchased or have opted in to receive.
- Understand and improve products and services on offer
- Respond to your requests, questions and comments
- Inform you about any amendments or changes
- Advertise. We may develop and display content and advertising toilored to your interests.
- Manage other things regarding to our business or to comply with regulatory or legal obligations
Your information is not shared with others except as outlined in this policy, or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
Your information may be shared in the following ways:
- With third party service providers, agents or contractors. These service providers may be contracted to to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you. For example these service providers may assist in processing credit card transations or other payment methods. These service providers may have access to your personal data in order to provide these services. No third parties are authorised to use or disclose your personal information except for the purposes of providing these services.
- Analytics. Single Mother Ahoy uses Google Analytics to track and report website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of services on the site. Google may use data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network. You can opt out of this by intalling the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. This prevents Google Analytics from sharing information about you. For more information on Google’s privacy policies click here.
- To comply with legal processes or to protect Single Mother Ahoy.
- Business transfers. Single Mother Ahoy may engage in a merger, acquisition, dissolution, bankruptcy, reorganisation or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the informaiton described in this Policy. In these cases, customer information is often considered a business asset and as such will be transferred or acquired by a third party. In the event that a such a transfer takes place your information may continue to be used as set forth in this policy.
Single Mother Ahoy may provide products and/or services within the site. When we do, we use third-party services to process payment. We do not store or collect your payment details; this information is provided directly to our third-party payment processor whose use of your personal information is governed by their own privacy notice.
How long will your data be kept?
Usage data will also be retained for the purposes of internal analysis. This sort of data is usually kept for a shorter period of time.