Summer Holiday Fun For Toddlers
S goes to nursery, so thankfully I don’t have a 6-week holiday to worry about entertaining her (she has way more fun at nursery than at home). The nursery does close for 2 weeks in August though, which terrifies me. I don’t want it to become two weeks of the same old thing, hanging about the house bored, with the occasional trip into town.
And so, in the name of putting together a massive list of possibilities, I’ve decided to set up a linky party. If you have blog posts with activity ideas for toddlers, days out that are suitable for toddlers, books for toddllers – link them up here!
I’m not very good at rules, so here’s how it goes:
- Link up as many posts as you like, as long as they are relevant.
- In your title, put the title of your post, not your blog name.
- Tweet your link with the hashtag #ToddlerSummer and I will RT as many links as possible.
- The linky will stay open until midnight on 31st August
- It doesn’t have to be your own blog post; if you’ve seen something fab on another blog, add it to the linky!