This is my daily journal, which I have begun writing to keep myself focused and accountable.
I do not expect anyone else to read this!
- I am grateful for finally starting to get over this cold
- I am grateful for a reasonable night’s sleep
- I am grateful for my sister volunteering to baby sit
- I got up at 5:30 to work out for the first time in almost a week
- Yesterday I managed to clear my to do list and tick a few things off today’s list too
- Today I am heading to London for a blogging event
- Today I also need to do some blog work
S came home from nursery ill yesterday and although my sister has said she will look after her if she ends up not going into nursery today, I’m not sure whether to go to London or not. I feel like I should take S to the doctor, and if she’s going to be at home ill then she should be with me not dumped on her auntie while I swan off to London. She’s been off colour for a few weeks now and although I’m not sure the doctor would even do anything, I don’t want to not take her. I’d rather have a healthcare professional tell me not to worry!
That said, I’ve been looking forward to this event for weeks now and had planned to meet a dear friend afterwards. I look forward to long train journeys as they provide a rare opportunity to read and plan without feeling like I should be checking my emails or doing something else.
I’ve no idea what to do for the best.