This is my daily journal, which I have begun writing to keep myself focused and accountable.
I do not expect anyone else to read this!
- I am grateful for a lazy day off yesterday with S
- I am grateful for my sister who will sit on a bedroom floor dressing up teddies for hours
- I am grateful for my friends
- I got up at 5:30 to work out even though it was really hard
- I’ve managed to block together some of my tasks with the idea of being more productive
- Today I intend to block some time, plan, write and schedule as many blog posts as possible
- I also need to make time to study
I’m getting on well with the time blocking and feeling more productive – my only worry is that I will become complacent: “yeah, I’ve finished all that so I don’t need to worry about it for ages” and then end up in a mad panic when time goes past the end of the work I’ve completed. I need to make sure I am disciplined enough to get ahead and stay ahead, and use that time productively.
S finishes nursery at 4 today and I want to spend quality time with her before bed time. I’m acutely aware that with me in London next Tuesday and Thursday, she might feel a bit lost. She loves De Af and I’m sure being looked after by her won’t be a problem; I just want to make sure we’ve had a lot of time together beforehand. (also I’m more likely to be missing her next week than her me)