Daily Journal 2015-09-28
This is my daily journal, which I have begun writing to keep myself focused and accountable.
I do not expect anyone else to read this!
- I am grateful for a fantastic weekend where we spent a lot of time outside doing fun things.
- I am grateful for some peace and quiet to myself this morning and time to meditate
- I am grateful for an almost clear week this week to get loads of work done.
- After 2 days off, I got up and out of bed at 5:30 for a workout.
- I am getting ahead of myself with the blog again and managing to schedule posts more.
- Today I am meeting a friend for coffee who I’ve not seen for about 7 years and I can’t wait.
- I also want to cram in as much work as possible so as to allow myself a good few hours clear by the end of the week for study and writing.
I can hear S stirring upstairs so I don’t think I’ll get any reading done this morning but I think perhaps that’s going to be the norm for now at least.
We had a lovely weekend and I’m beginning my monday with a positive outlook and lots of plans!