This is my daily journal, which I have begun writing to keep myself focused and accountable.
I do not expect anyone else to read this!
- I am grateful for the amazing new train set and table we were sent yesterday, the second toy sent for S this week. We’re so lucky to be sent these things!
- I am grateful for a great presentation last night at the networking event I co-host. I hadn’t really prepared it but it went well
- I am grateful for my sister who helped me to put the train table together, and spent a large chunk of time playing with S with it, and then looked after her so that I could do my presentation.
- Got up and did my workout despite the sneaky suspicion that I have a bit of a temperature
- Got a fair amount of work done yesterday
- Today’s plan, as with every Friday, is to get all of my work up to date so that I don’t need to work over the weekend.
I want to make some plans for this weekend so that S and I do some fun things. If we get out and do something we have loads more fun than if we wake up in the morning and wonder what to do! I’ve a feeling our plans will involve the barons, as they’re only in the Close for the next few days!
I only managed 5 minutes of meditation this morning as S woke up and came downstairs. She’s playing on her new train set now which is a lovely noise to hear. Without meaning to, she’s actually not watched TV since Sunday and it’s a much nicer sound to hear her playing with her toys. I might see how long we can keep it up!