This is my daily journal, which I have begun writing to keep myself focused and accountable.
I do not expect anyone else to read this!
- I am grateful for a quiet day yesterday so that I could concentrate on catching up with work.
- I am grateful for the BBC finding me through my column for the local paper.
- I am grateful for my sister, who plays with S, goes to the shops for me and baby sits loads.
- Did not collapse yesterday from lack of sleep!
- I figured out a workaround for #OctoberLetters, because contact forms don’t seem to be working on this site at the moment.
- I got lots of work done yesterday and even managed to tick off some of today’s list!
- Today I am with a client all day.
- I need to make sure my podcast is edited and posted before going to bed tonight
- I also need to prepare myself for tomorrow…
On days when I am with this particular client things tend to be quite hectic. I am collected from my house at 8am so I need to get S to nursery on time (we don’t usually get there until a little later). Then when I get home I usually have about enough time to put my bags in the house before heading back out to collect S. This means the work I should have done today, I will need to do this evening.
Tomorrow is S’s day off nursery so I’d rather not have work left hanging over me. Also tomorrow I am going to the BBC to record a panel talk with John Humphrys about Jeremy Corbyn – and I feel like I need to do some research into what Corbyn’s been up to lately before going to that! I’m being picked up from here at 12:30 so I’m hoping I will have time on the car journey to read not only for this but for a book review due this week, and for a presentation I’m doing tomorrow evening! Busy week…