This is my daily journal, which I have begun writing to keep myself focused and accountable.
I do not expect anyone else to read this!
- I am grateful for a lovely afternoon yesterday with friends, and a lovely run around the Close with S.
- I am grateful for time spent with my sister, who is a bit of a ledge.
- I am grateful for S, who has just sat very quietly through my workout, only twice commenting that I wasn’t keeping up with the lady.
- Managed a workout this morning despite feeling a bit rubbish and not really in the mood.
- Managed to get some work done last night and to watch a webinar
- New ideas for the business
- Today I have 3 posts and one email to schedule
- I need to get ahead in my work as I’m out all day Tuesday again
- We need to tidy the living room up a bit
Today we don’t really have a plan, I’m thinking it might be fun to get the scooter out and go for a ride, since we’re up relatively early for a Sunday. I have lots to fit in this afternoon, and we’ll be stuck at home because the broadband company are sending out yet another engineer to try and fix our broadband problem. If they don’t fix it this time I’m likely to go postal!