Daily Journal 2015-09-13
This is my daily journal, which I have begun writing to keep myself focused and accountable.
I do not expect anyone else to read this!
- I am so grateful for wonderful friends and the fantastic afternoon we had yesterday
- I am grateful for a lie in after S was up for a large part of the night
- I am grateful to have been approached to speak at an event later this month.
- We didn’t do much of note yesterday – which is an achievement in itself!
- I did manage to do some work on the book in the early morning though
- I finally joined Slack, which one of my WhatsApp groups moved over to a couple of days ago. Am loving it.
- Plan for today is to go to my niece and nephew’s christening.
- Schedule some emails, do some boring maintenance on the blog and other things
- Schedule posts for tomorrow
- Remember that since I’m out all day Tuesday, I’ll need to get two days worth of work done tomorrow.