Happy Friday everyone!
Here’s another awesome photo from the shoot we had last week:
“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
This week I am grateful for everything. In particular:
- S and I had a lovely weekend doing not a fat lot. It was good to enjoy the last day of our holidays.
- On Monday S returned to nursery, and was super excited about it. I’ve never seen her move so fast as when they opened that door! When it came to home time, it took me 20 minutes to convince her to come home with me. I’m glad she enjoys nursery so much!
- I’m grateful to live close enough to the park that we can just wander over there and inspect how far the river has come across the grass.
- I’m grateful that although there’s been a flood warning here for a while now, we have not been flooded. Although I live on the first floor, I don’t relish the idea of wading through dirty water to get places. I know I’m very lucky, when half the country seems to be under a foot of water at the moment.
- I’m grateful for the lovely friends I have, some of whom live a long way away, but they still make the effort to come and visit me. The S that my S is named after visited us last weekend; she drove for 2 hours to visit us, and brought us lots of cakey, biscuity yumminess too.