Bit late with the gratitude post this week, and it’s not going to be a linky either.
I’ve had a bit of a bad week, what with one thing and another. Things are a bit tricky at the moment and I’m busy trying to figure out how to get through it all.
Meanwhile, I’m trying to remain positive. So this is what I am grateful for:
- A wonderful friend had her baby this week, and I am so excited to meet her.
- S and I have had some wonderful time together over the last week. She’s been learning lots of new things and we’ve had lots of fun together which is always a bonus.
- My first column was published in the local paper. I’m super chuffed about this, despite the fact none of my family seems bothered about it! I’m so pleased to be writing a weekly column and looking forward to the experience it will give me. The first step in the direction I want to head in! Fabulous!
- Although money is tight at the moment, we still have food on our table and a roof over our heads; in that way we’re in a much better position than a lot of people these days. And we’re living proof that you don’t need money to be happy!
- I really do have some quite awesome friends. People I’ve not really spent much time with since school, but who will send messages to check I’m ok, suggestions, ideas, jokes.