Anyone who knows us, knows that we love our leg warmers.
When I started putting S in washable nappies, her bum instantly became too big for a lot of her trousers so I bought a couple of pairs of leg warmers. And there began our obsession.
So when Nappy Kind Boutique
offered us a discount in exchange for a review, I jumped at the change!
Look at the lovely leg warmers we bought:
I love these because they’re great quality and wash really well, which is important with a messy toddler in the house! The bright colours are perfect for keeping warm and staying stylishly cool!
Here’s a list of reasons I love leg warmers:
- They come in loads of different and cool designs
- If your child is wearing washable nappies, or potty training, or doing EC, they keep legs warm without having to pull trousers up and down.
- They’re not affected by baby’s growth – legs are still legs, and leg warmers will usually still fit just fine. They might just become a little shorter.
- You can get them to suit any outfit
- If you’re carrying baby in a sling you can put them at the bottom of trousers to ensure ankles stay warm
- If baby sleeps in a gro bag, and it’s cold, you can put them over their arms to keep them toasty!
- Nappy Kind Boutique usually have several on sale, special offers, promotions etc.
AND this weekend there is a special promotion on their website: enter “feelingchilly” at the checkout for a discount!
What are you waiting for??
Disclaimer: I was given a discount on my purchases in return for writing this post, but that was not dependent on a favourable review. All words and opinions are my own.