I am taking part in Yummy Mummy in Training’s Blog Every Day in August challenge.
Day 10 is: How are you today?
- I have all my own limbs.
- I have the world’s most gorgeous, sociable, happy and loving daughter. And I get all her kisses and cuddles.
- I have two whole weeks of not having to get us up and out of the house by 8am. Two whole weeks of going to the park when we want, of wandering off here, there and everywhere. Two weeks of daytime naps.
- My sister is on the verge of giving birth to my nephew
- After years of saying “yeah, I want to be a writer when I grow up…” I’ve been actually doing something about it: I badgered the local paper into giving me a parenting blog on their website, and I’ve been submitting my writing to loads of websites. A couple of sites even approached me to write for them!
- I have a job with work colleagues who are both hilarious and charming.