|Using my purse as a phone.|
- On Friday evening, she suddenly started stacking her blocks up. When she managed four in a row, she stopped and gave herself a clap.
- She’s started saying “uh-oh” whenever she drops something
- She’s using anything and everything as a phone, saying “hiyaaaa… buh-bye….” over and over again
- She’s now able to feed herself her tea, without most of it being lost. She’s getting better and better at this skill she’s seemingly learned over night.
- In the bath, she crouches down behind the side of the bath and plays peekaboo with me. She understands that once I’ve washed her hair, it’s time to get out, and even holds her arms up to be lifted out.
- She’s walking everywhere, all the time, at every available opportunity. If we’re at home for more than an hour, she’s often found walking back and forth between the front door and the far end of the living room, chattering to her teddy as she goes.
- She’s suddenly interested in playing with her Duplo, and even tries to put pieces together. Previously the Duplo was useful only as a source of noise.
- She’s started trying to put clothes on herself. This usually means pjyama bottoms worn as a hat or scarf, but still; she’s trying!
- She cuddles her teddies now. She takes Tigger to bed with her, and gives him a big cuddle. In the day time, she often picks up Ted and gives him a squeeze.
- She dances in time with music. Any music; all music.
- Last night she clapped Andy Murray on TV every time the crowd at Wimbledon clapped.
- She opens her book of Orange, Pear, Apple, Bear, points to the bear and says, Bear!
Thanks for reading! If you’ve enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends using the buttons below.