Here is a list of things I wish…
- I wish I could quit worrying about everything so much and just get on with enjoying life!
- I wish I lived somewhere quieter, with a garden and no drunk people outside shouting.
- I wish my daughter had a father worthy of the name.
- I wish I had someone to give me hugs and kisses from time to time.
- I wish there were about another 8 hours in the day, so that I could work, spend time with S, do my studying, maintain the blog and still dick about on Facebook and Twitter all the time.
- I wish I could afford to go on holiday.
- I wish I could afford a cleaner! Really wish I could afford a cleaner!
- I wish going back to work didn’t mean I’d let almost everything else in my life slip.
- I wish I wasn’t a month behind on my course, with an assignment due in next week.
It doesn't sound whiney at all, I feel you on many of these points!! We have needed enough money to take a brief business trip and haven't been able to so far. I also worry all the time and wish I could just focus on the blessings in my life. You are not alone mate!<br /><br />New follower via blogloving :)