The lovely Teddy at the Pregnancy and Parenthood Blog has nominated me for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award,” which is nice… And there are instructions…
- Display logo on blog – check
- Link back to the person you have so inspired – check
- Tell 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and link back to them
- Perform 1 random act of kindness and include what you did in your post.
So, 7 things about me then…
- This post is me procrastinating. I have two assessments I should be working on right now, and I allowed myself to sit with the laptop only on the proviso that I use it to research sensitive parenting… Go me!
- I can still remember the longest word in the Russian dictionary, which I was taught about 20 years ago… (omg where the hell did 20 years go)
- I have a spreadsheet where I keep track of how much gas and electricity I use each week.
- I go to Costa Coffee a lot… but I don’t even have caffeinated coffee. And, rather sadly, the staff now know my order better than I do (it’s a rather ridiculous, 7-word affair)
- I am still tempted to put my fake hair back in – it would be SO much easier in the mornings if I didn’t have to do my hair!
- I’ve just realised that rather than coming online and procrastinating, I have about 5 books on my bookshelf I could have looked at for research. Fail.
- I really need a wee but am scared to go upstairs in case the movement wakes S, who is having a well-deserved nap after getting out of bed on completely the wrong side.
Regarding the 15 bloggers… my mind always goes blank at these things, and I just did an acceptance with a bunch of bloggers the other day, so I really can’t be bothered. Sorry.
Random act of kindnes: I helped my neighbour bring her shopping up the steps yesterday. Aren’t I just a little gem.