We’re going to Monstrous Children’s Festival!
There’s a new children’s festival on the scene, and we can’t wait to investigate. On July 29th Printworks, London will be taken over by this brand new family festival filled with fun and entertainment for the whole family.
The event will have over seven fantasy worlds filled with live shows and experiences for mini festival-goers.
The Zones include:
- Soccer School Zone, hosted by Chelsea FC Foundation team – teaching kids essential football skills
- The Beast – the world’s largest inflatable obstacle course, 272m long! (S is especially excited for this one)
- Arcade Alley – a digital haven with over 1000 classic console favourites, animation studios and VR booths
- Prince, Princess & Unicorn Land – an enchanting Monstrous Fairy Tale filled with unicorns, mermaids, Disney princess walkabout characters, dressing up, selfie zones, singalong booths and more
- Monty’s Monstrous Disco – hosting some of the hottest names in kids’ entertainment with live music and performances from stars of stage and screen
- Magical Fun Fair Town – a mini theme park with fantastic rides and activities
- The Big Outdoors – arts and crafts workshops, an educational petting zoo and an urban beach
- Baby Garden – designed for 4 year olds and under, with a chilled atmosphere, baby sensory, messy play and story time
S is so excited about this… and I won’t lie; I’m quite excited too! All of these zones seem like they would be enough entertainment for a day out on their own, but put together I think we’ll be spoilt for choice!
You can find out more about the festival, and buy tickets to join us there at the Monstrous Festival website.