Daily Journal 2015-10-06
This is my daily journal, which I have begun writing to keep myself focused and accountable.
I do not expect anyone else to read this!
- I am grateful that after several days off, I managed to get up this morning.
- I am grateful that although S woke up, she didn’t interfere too much with my workout.
- I am grateful for ten minutes this morning spent doing the silly sticker things that come with a magazine, with S. She has a long day at nursery today so we probably wouldn’t have had time for that otherwise.
- I managed to do a workout, despite still not being 100%.
- Yesterday I began blocking my time and I think I achieved a fair amount.
- I have come up with a cunning plan and begun emailing contacts for it.
- Today is S’s long day at nursery, and we have a day off tomorrow – so I need to make sure I use my time wisely to get as much as possible done.
- I want to continue blocking my time to get more done.
- I need to send lots more emails today about my cunning plan.
- I also need to remember to write and send OctoberLetters as I keep leaving it til the last minute
Wow, it had been over a week since I’d written one of these. I’m not sure how useful these are for me if I don’t do them at least most days. Will have to make more effort to bother with them!