Daily Journal 2015-10-02
This is my daily journal, which I have begun writing to keep myself focused and accountable.
I do not expect anyone else to read this!
- I am grateful for some lovely friends who keep me motivated and on track when I feel a bit pants
- I am grateful for the opportunities that come my way
- I am grateful for my health
- I got up at 5:30 even though I feel rather pants.
- Got lots of work done yesterday and completed 2 #OctoberLetters.
- Today I need to get lots of work done as I’m off to Blog On Win tomorrow.
- I also need to get photos taken and buy a rail card so that I can buy my train tickets (nothing like last minute, eh)
- Highlight of my day: going to a friend’s house for coffee this morning!
What started off yesterday as a bit of a cold has developed into a temperature, scratchy throat, stuffy head and constantly runny nose. I got halfway through my workout this morning and decided perhaps this wasn’t the best thing to be doing – it was making me feel worse! I’m glad I tried it though as if I’d just stayed in bed when the alarm went off I would be kicking myself all day. And at least now I can use the extra time to get ahead on my work.