Daily Journal 2015-09-19
This is my daily journal, which I have begun writing to keep myself focused and accountable.
I do not expect anyone else to read this!
- I am grateful for a lazy lie in when I woke up with a headache
- I am grateful for having tidied last night so that my living room looked a little better when I came downstairs this morning
- I am grateful for TalkTalk finally pulling their fingers out and sending me an engineer to test our line tomorrow.
- I had a nice lazy lie in this morning and then lots of cuddles and giggles with S.
- I got lots of work done yesterday
- I spent some time studying last night. Always a win!
- We’re off out later to meet S’s friend and her mum for some fun.
- I need to get a couple of emails scheduled today
- I have half a receipt sorting job to sort out.
I have a ridiculous headache; I’m hoping it’ll get better and we can have a fun day!