Daily Journal 2015-09-15
This is my daily journal, which I have begun writing to keep myself focused and accountable.
I do not expect anyone else to read this!
- I am grateful for waking up before my alarm and the ability to do my workout
- I am grateful for a reasonable night’s sleep despite our both feeling ill
- I am grateful for a good day yesterday when I got lots of work done.
- Up at 5:15 to start my day.
- Ticked several “old” jobs off my to do list yesterday
- Posts scheduled and ready to go
- Begin planning presentation for next Thursday
- Plan more blog posts
- Ensure work is up to date
I am working in a client’s office all day today which means I will be pushed for time in terms of getting my own work completed.
S is not feeling well and was up several times in the night. She also woke up in the middle of my workout. I’m very croaky; my voice is practically non existent. I’m not sure how I feel otherwise; hopefully we’ll both make it through the day unscathed!