Daily Journal 2015-09-14
This is my daily journal, which I have begun writing to keep myself focused and accountable.
I do not expect anyone else to read this!
- I am grateful for a lovely day yesterday and a wonderful weekend
- I am grateful for peace and quiet first thing in the morning
- I am grateful for the strength to move my body, which is growing daily.
- I got us out of the house on time yesterday, and both dressed reasonably!
- Despite being out all day and badly organised, I managed to get 3 blog post scheduled and an email ready to go.
- Up at 5:30; workout and meditation completed.
- Today I have lots of work to get done. Need to prioritise
- Have a peaceful, positive morning routine with S
- Have fun before and after nursery
- I need to work on the voice inside my head and argue with it when it’s negative.
Today I have loads of work to do – all things I put off at the end of last week and really should have known better! Tomorrow I’m out all day, so I need to make sure I get as much as possible done otherwise I will be working tomorrow evening!
My workout went well this morning and I can feel myself getting stronger.