Daily Journal 2015-09-12
This is my daily journal, which I have begun writing to keep myself focused and accountable.
I do not expect anyone else to read this!
- I am grateful to have lovely people in my life who look out for me and help me to be my best.
- I am grateful to have less-than-kind people in my life who help me to practise resilience.
- I am grateful for my lovely S, who stayed asleep when my alarm went off.
- Up at 5:30 for a workout
- Most of Drench completed despite feeling decidedly ropey
- Most of yesterday’s work list completed
- Get a little work done today
- Cook a meal at lunch time as we’ll be out this afternoon
- Continue with tidying
We have a fairly busy weekend, with activities planned on both days. A birthday party today and a christening tomorrow. This morning we need to prepare a birthday present, and shop for christening presents, which I’ve not yet done.
I didn’t get everything completed yesterday so I do have some work to complete today. Also hoping to get some writing done.
Love this idea - my blog is similar to this. Lizzie Dripping