Weekend Blog Hop 2014-11-08
Welcome to another weekend!
Hope you all have had a good week.
First up, a plug for #ArchiveDay. If you are on Twitter on Saturday, tweet one of your old posts using #ArchiveDay, then RT others through the day.
We do have a Twitter Account:
Have you followed @WeekendBlogHop on Twitter yet? We use this account to RT your posts. Don’t forget to tag us in your tweets for maximum coverage.
This week Laura has chosen a post from the lovely Kerry at My Boys and Me! called ‘Mummy, where do babies come from?!?’ Laura says:
This post really made me giggle, but also made me question myself about how I will explain this to Cameron and Lucas when they are older. Cameron already believes that babies come out of a Mummy’s tummy because he has seen my c-section scar. I now need to think about what to say when he asks how they get in the tummy in the first place.
What do you tell your children?
- Link up your BLOG. Please do not link up individual posts! We are getting an increasing amount of posts linked up, and that’s not what this hop is about. We will not comment on individual posts that are linked up.
- Comment on the most recent post of the two blogs ahead of you in the linky.If you have already commented on that post, pick the post published before that.
- You can comment on more if you like!
- If you tweet your blog using #WeekendBlogHop and tag @mylifeasamummyx and @singlemahoy we will RT as many as possible.
- Please follow at least the two people ahead of you in the Blog Lovin Linky