Weekend Blog Hop 2014-11-01
Hello and welcome to the Weekend Blog Hop for another week!
We hope you’ve all had a fabulous week.
First up, a plug for #ArchiveDay. If you’re on Twitter, and about on Saturday, tweet one of your old posts with the tag, then retweet some others. It’s a great way to find new readers for your blog, and new blogs for you to read!
Incidentally, I discovered this week that there is also #SundayBlogShare on a Sunday, which seems to be the same sort of setup – so a whole weekend of blog fun is there for the taking!
Have you followed @WeekendBlogHop on Twitter yet? We use the account to retweet your posts and links whenever we can. Please follow us, and tag us in your tweets to ensure maximum retweetage!
This week’s Bloggers’ Showcase is this one from Story Snug.
I’ve chosen this one because S absolutely adores her Fairytale Hairdresser book; it goes to bed with her most nights, and she reads it in the mornings when we wake up. This Christmas addition to the Kittie Lacey books looks fantastic!
Please note the above badge is for the Showcase only. You can get the Weekend Blog Hop badge at the end of the post!
Right! On with the Weekend Blog Hop!
This week, we’re doing a Pinterest linky.
If you don’t have a Pinterest, don’t worry. You can still add your link to the blog linky… but definitely go and check out Pinterest; you’ll love it!
The rules are simple:
- Link up your BLOG. Please do not link up individual posts! We are getting an increasing amount of posts linked up, and that’s not what this hop is about. We will not comment on individual posts that are linked up.
- Comment on the most recent post of the two blogs ahead of you in the linky.If you have already commented on that post, pick the post published before that.
- You can comment on more if you like!
- If you tweet your blog using #WeekendBlogHop and tag @mylifeasamummyx and @singlemahoy we will RT as many as possible.
- Please follow at least the two people ahead of you in the Pinterest linky.
Link up your BLOG here:
Link up your PINTEREST here:
Have a great weekend!
Thank you so much for hosting! Brita Long recently posted...November Goals // October Recap
Jeanni @ Guard the Door
Thanks for hosting this linkup! I love meeting new bloggers. :) Jeanni @ Guard the Door recently posted...How to Keep Your Child Safe on Google+
Thanks for hosting! It is fun to stop by and find more talented bloggers. firstname.lastname@example.org recently posted...Candy Corn Turkeys
I'm SO sorry, I didn't read the directions until AFTER I entered. I tried to delete and resubmit, but it wouldn't let me. I'm sorry! April recently posted...Dove Chocolate Discoveries #HolidayGiftGuide100Bloggers
Loved reading some of the posts linked but I clearly was having a bad day when I llinke up as I linked to the Pinterest linky not the blog linky! Candace recently posted...Bunny Hugs