Weekend Blog Hop 2014-10-25
Welcome to the Weekend
I hope you have all had a good week!
Just 8 more Fridays until Christmas! Hooray!
If you are reading this on Saturday, don’t forget to join in on Twitter. Tweet an old post using the hashtag and RT others during the day
Have you followed us on Twitter yet? We use this account to RT your links, so please make sure you are following
Follow me on Blog Lovin Linky
This week we thought we would do something different and have a BlogLovin Linky instead.
The rules are still the same: follow both your hosts and the two people linked up before you. You can enter the linky below:
The Bloggers Showcase is back this week.
This week Laura has chosen a very powerful post written by Kimmie from Stuck In Scared. Laura says:
Kimmie has written a post called ‘I am’ In which she writes about how mental illness has affected her life. She also writes that mental illness is nothing to be ashamed about, despite feeling ashamed herself. It’s a very thought provoking post which I can relate to in so many ways having a mental illness myself. But Kimmie is right! It is nothing to be ashamed about, we can not help it, it is part of us.
Please note the above badge is for the Showcase only. You can get the Weekend Blog Hop badge at the end of the post!
Weekend Blog Hop
The rules are simple:
- Link up your BLOG. Please do not link up individual posts! We are getting an increasing amount of posts linked up, and that’s not what this hop is about. We will not comment on individual posts that are linked up.
- Comment on the most recent post of the two blogs ahead of you in the linky.If you have already commented on that post, pick the post published before that.
- You can comment on more if you like!
- If you tweet your blog using #WeekendBlogHop and tag @mylifeasamummyx and @singlemahoy we will RT as many as possible.
- Please follow at least the two people ahead of you in the Blog Lovin Linky.
Link up your Blog Lovin here!
Thanks for hosting - lovely to have found some new Blogs to follow! Kate Thompson recently posted...My Child, My Choice
Hi Vicky & Laura, Thank you so much for show casing my mental health post this week , as I hadn't realised, until popping over to join in with this weekends blog hop, that you had chosen me; it was a lovely surprise! *smiles* :o) Thank you! Take care, Kimmie x Kimmie recently posted...I am