Blog Every Day in August: What’s on Your Mind
I am taking part in Yummy Mummy in Training’s Blog Every Day in August challenge.
Day 29 is: What’s on your mind.
What’s mostly on my mind at the moment is that I have the day off, and a million things to do. All the things I’ve been putting off while S and I were on holidays are starting to pile up, and I need to sort them.
Here is a taster of my to-do list for the day:
- Write outstanding review posts
- Look into the pros and cons of being self-employed
- Speak to the health visitor because I was too disorganised to get S to clinic to see her while we were off
- Write articles for two websites before they are late
- Research local goings on for my blog on the local paper website
- Do a ton of online work for a client
- Research and write a report about how children believe things float for my final assessment in the Child Development module I’ve been studying.